- Produced by Maestro Mezcalero, Romulo Sanchez Parada, in Candelaria Yegolé, Zoquitlán, Oaxaca
- Distilled from 100% Espadín (Agave angustifolia)
- Agave cooked in a conical earthen pit, milled using a traditional stone tahona, and fermented in open-air wooden vats
- Distilled twice using traditional wood-fired copper pot stills
- Leads with an aroma like deep damp soil and tree bark, equal parts petrichor and forest floor, before blossoming on the palate into an earthy bouquet of green herbs, with a big grip of oregano and coriander in particular, brightened by subtle waves of citrus zest
- 48% ABV (Alcohol may vary from batch to batch)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.